Monday, August 13, 2012

Success!

I finally got my blog up and going!
I'm going to keep this first post short and sweet!
I'm here to just blog about my life and be able to post pictures along the way. I'm extremely outgoing, and I think this would be a positive place to post pictures of places I've been and things I've done.
I'm on a bit of a journey this year, to become debt-free and financially stable, as well as take initiative on my health, in regards to healthy eating and exercise.

Here are a few of my inspirations for this blog:

http://www.daveramsey.com/home/- Dave Ramsey is my hero! He offers such good advice regarding financial health, with stories anyone can relate to! I'm starting to follow this program in tandem with Crown Financial Ministries to maximize our budget. I'm excited to post about our progress in the upcoming months.

Peanut Butter Fingers-her blog and fashion advice has become a wonderful inspiration to start my own healthy lifestyle and blog it here. I enjoy reading about her adventures and hope to take life in such a positive way she does!

2012...My last fat year!! This is the girl that got the ball rolling on my fitness routine. I started doing the "Ab Workouts", and once I got used to them, it was off to the gym I went (where I did the ab workouts really really fast!!!)

Last but not least Undressed Skeleton- TaraLynn McNitt is an inspiration on how to eat healthy, while still making the meals tasty and fun. She has dedicated her young life to keeping fit and healthy, and gives fantastic advice to the younger generations. She's the poster-child for living the healthy lifestyle!

That's all for now! I'm hoping to have a lot of fun writing and posting on this blog!
-Holly Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment