Thursday, September 6, 2012

Blogging on a Work Night??

Yes, it is true, I am here on one of my in-between nights of working. It’s kind of hard to get things done between work days because, in addition to having 12-hour shifts, I have a 45-60 minute commute each way (not including down-time while waiting for transportation). So, leaving at 5:00 am and not returning until 8:30 pm leaves me with little time for anything else but coming home and *crash* fall asleep.
Fitting dinner into this equation is always a challenge. Most nights we end up with something relatively unhealthy.

I am going to fix this! (Or at least really try to!)

I LOVE to cook!
I’m coming up with a new grocery strategy that I will post later on this week when I have the time.

Otherwise, here is a picture of tonight’s dinner.
IMG_2141

Steak sandwich, with tomato, baby greens, grilled onion and olive oil mayonnaise. I have more packed for leftovers for lunch tomorrow.

So given that it’s 10:00 PM and I have to be up at 4 AM, I am bidding everyone goodnight.

-Hojo

P.s. I had and AWESOME day today! Sometimes a little confidence and a few compliments can go a LONG way! Also, a positive attitude never hurts. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment