Thursday, September 27, 2012

Technology Fail Week…

Let’s just say I’m having a technology fail…Meaning I have to have everyone else take pictures for me because my phone and camera decided that it was the perfect week to leave me in Gilligan’s Island mode.

That said, it’s been a pretty awesome week. 
On Tuesday night, I decided I was once again going to go to the gym and try my luck at another 5-mile run. It actually turned into hanging out with some good friends until late night. 
It was a LOT of fun, and it’s always awesome to have a get-together/movie night.

Wednesday was class…that let out at 2:00, and I snuck off to Disneyland immediately after to meet my friend, Chris and his girlfriend, Sara.
391621_4137413626416_1794947579_n264301_4137473427911_1648541744_n
It was a BLAST hanging out with these two, and of course there were wacky antics to follow.
408735_4137409626316_662628637_n
(This happens to be what is dubbed “Aladdin’s Magical Bathroom” )
They're also doing a series of zombie pictures, (I won't post it here because it's not my work) which turned out to be pretty impressive!

So that wraps up my week.

I’m working hard to get back into the swing of things, because for some reason or another, things have been slightly off. Hopefully, I can get back into the routine of gym, work and school and make a point of getting back into action.

Last but not least….SHOE ENVY!
I’ve been in the market for a new pair of work shoes (something that can withstand multiple 12-hour shifts) and a new pair of running/workout shoes.

I almost always always go with Asics. Since I was a kid in running club, they have always worked for me and I’ve stuck with them despite the price tag. I've never had a reason to switch, and every time I’ve tried something else, it’s just never worked as well.
I currently am using the
Asics Nimbus 14 Running Shoe, that a very patient salesperson at REI helped me pick out about a year ago, and I have lightly used up until the last 4 months. Now that these are broken in, I’d like to go with something along the lines of the same shoe.
I want something colorful.
I came across these babies. (ASICS Women's Gel-Neo33 Running Shoe)
1888894-p-MULTIVIEW
images
And THESE! (ASICS Women's GEL-Speedstar 6 Running Shoe)
Soooooo bright!!! (I also REALLY like the blue color on Amazon as well.)
I’m also considering something similar from Nike or Reebok, but I’m not quite sure if I want to deviate from my normal brand that works for some pretty colors.



So that’s it for tonight. Hopefully (hopefully!) I’m working tomorrow and not cancelled so I can get things back on track!
And the job hunt continues!
-Hojo

No comments:

Post a Comment