Saturday, September 22, 2012

My Week via Stick Figures

I’m going to admit, it’s been quite a week, and probably not one of my best. I don’t think I’ve felt this tired or sleep-deprived since my LVN class. I’m trying to not let it get to me, but by the time Saturday rolls around, I’m stuck here with an almost-migraine. I don’t have that many pictures to post today, because, really, this week was not a pretty sight. And really, if it weren’t for kickboxing and running (and lots and LOTS of prayer!), I would be a nervous blistering mess. Thank God for balance.

I’m supposed to be working today, but got cancelled (big surprise!).

So instead of posting pictures, I decided to draw a stick-figure comic to express how my week went…

Slide 1

 

I spent the first three days of my week studying up until one or two in the morning…

 

 

 

 

slide3

slide4

slide6

Slide2

slide5

 

So that is how my week went.

But to make the week better, I gave into a craving and bought a pumpkin scone from Starbucks. This was probably the highlight of the week.

2012-09-20_05.49.48

Also, the “back up camera” made parallel parking for class SO much easier! (And I didn’t have to pay for parking)
2012-09-17_11.56.52Bam!

Okay, really, it’s the little stuff that makes my day.

Up next: (For you picture-type-people) I gave my camera to my eight-year-old niece as an experiment. It will be interesting to see what she comes up with.

-Hojo

No comments:

Post a Comment