Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fall? Hello? Are you there?

It’s a lovely 101 degrees Fahrenheit in Rancho Cucamonga today. And tomorrow? It’s going to be 106. *Ugh!* The first day of October and it’s going to be 106. Guess tomorrow I’m going to be holed up in Starbucks with a pumpkin frap and my laptop. (hehe!)

Hooray for the weekend! At the end of an (extremely!) busy week, I got to spend the entire weekend relaxing with Kurt.

I was late for the gym on Saturday morning (sad!) because I just could not, for the life of me, get going. So I arrived after my class started and instead spent 45 minutes on the treadmill, running. Not a bad trade off if I do say so myself. I ran about 4 miles. *Woot!*

After my gym session, Kurt and  I were off to Kula Revolving Sushi!

2012-09-29_14-00-09_6132012-09-29_14-07-19_46

2012-09-29_14-00-02_263
I’m probably one of those people who could eat their weight in sushi…

It was sooo good!

It’s now Sunday afternoon, I (finally) got to my kickboxing class this morning and really worked off that stress! Afterwards we ran down to one of our favorite sit-down Chinese restaurants (hey, I’m on an Asian kick) and had Honey Walnut Shrimp (as always!).

l

Now, time to study for my midterm/lab exam tomorrow morning. I feel a bit more prepared so I’m not as hyper-diligent about studying as I was last week (plus, I’m trying not to freak out again!)

Also, I am dying to go back to Disneyland! I think I’m hooked! They have all the Fall festivities going, and I just love the Haunted Mansion all decked out in Nightmare Before Christmas-style!
I’m very sad that the registration for the Tinkerbell Half Marathon is closed. I might try to make the Princess Half Marathon this year (my first half marathon!), but it’s a pretty steep price at $175.

Time to kick start a new week. Back to eating healthy, studying hard and working out!
Hold on to your hats and get ready for Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment